Saturday, February 7, 2009

what kind of scam is this school running?

Yesterday I got a call from the school office saying that Natalie was sick with a fever of 101.1.....so I head over to the school worried that she's sick and I take her home. I took her temp before I was about to give her some fever reducer and it was 96. something.....hum, must have done it wrong I thought. So I took her temp 5 times and the highest was 98.1, a bit shy of 101.1 :)
So the school's thermometer is off a few degrees so they can send all the kids home???? Nice!

1 comment:

Paul and Mari said...

And Sarah's teacher was just telling me that they sent a bunch of kids home with a fever this week. That is too funny! (Ok maybe you can think it is funny now???) So are you going to say anything to the new nurse???? I would and can if you want me to.