We took a little sight-seeing trip on Saturday to see Sunset Crater Volcano (pictured below) and Wapatki Pueblo

the hike was beautiful

we found a bored park ranger who took us to see some cool lava tubes off the beaten path

the kid's favorite part was the blowhole at Wupatki, it's a natural crack in the earth's surface - sometimes it blows air out sometimes in......crazy!

saturday it was blowin' hard, they blew out scarves and hairbows ~anything they could find

my favorite part was walking around this incredible ruin
3 comments:
Fun hike!!! Now how have I missed that way cool blow hole???
those are all places we visited on our honeymoon...oh what memories!
It's been great checking in on your family! I love Arizona, the state of my birth, and I would love to take my kiddos there to see all the wonders you're surrounded by. You may have 9 extra people knocking on your door some day!
Krista (Fish) Morgan
Post a Comment