Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow, snow, snow

We have SO much snow! I think about 2 feet since Sunday.....this picture was taken yesterday at mid-day and it's snowing as I type ~ I can see the sun so I'm sure it's about to stop and the kids can't wait to go play outside again. Second day of no school....
Daddy picked this game up for us on his way home from work last night (bless him) and their little feet have been moving like crazy with lots of laughing and cheering - love technology when you can bring the outdoors in on a snowy day!

4 comments:

freerville said...

We love that game! The sun is finally out YEAH!!! Looks like their having a blast.

Sapp Family said...

I don't know how you do it with all that snow. I'm such a California girl. I just can't imagine all that cold and wet. Your family picture at the top is just so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

That's crazy! You're not in Fresno, anymore, Dorothy...!

lol Have fun with it. I was just thinking today that the twins have NEVER seen the snow (that they can remember). Too bad we don't live closer!

Krista said...

WOW, that's a lot! My kids would love it. We actually had school canceled for a week right before Christmas break. First few days were fun then it was more ice than snow.

We love the Wii!!! (ours is sadly broken)