We had an amazing Valentine's day this year down in the Phoenix area, we were blessed to attend a fundraiser for Emma and Taylor - two little girls conjoined at the chest, they share a heart and liver. They are my sister-in-law's nieces, 2 1/2 years old and as sweet as can be!

check out their blog:
www.emmaandtaylorbailey.blogspot.com
The event was INCREDIBLE - it was put on by their ward and included 5K,10K and fun runs, food, games, climbing wall, petting zoo, silent auctions, so many vendors

my kids now want a rabbit - not happening :)

We had some dear friends meet us there, the
Schofields and their darling
girlies and one of my favorite roommates from
BYU, Cynthia and two of her kids (sorry
Cyn, I couldn't include the picture I looked too awful)

And of course my awesome sister-in-law who flew in from Maryland to support her sister and family on this amazing day - we LOVE Aunt Aimee!!!

3 comments:
What a wonderful event and such a special cause. I've been following their story as well. What inspiration Emma & Taylor, their family and everyone involved are.
I had rabbits growing up although my dad raised them for meat. A lot of interesting stories about that.
It think you should go for the rabbits :).
Looks like you guys had a great time with the great cause!
So fun to see pictures of you guys with the Schofields, you all look great! Can't believe how tall Natalie is, she is going to pass you up soon.
Post a Comment