I try to go on all my kid's field trips, but this was definitely the best one EVER! I tagged along with the 5th grade on a ski trip just 40 minutes away from the school and I had the best time. All the kids had lessons for the first few hours and the instructors ushered all the adults out and said, "just go hit the slopes and meet back in 2 hours" I was the only mom skiing on the trip, so I tagged along with the 5th grade teachers and we got some great runs in!
This cute shot of Natalie was on the bus ride up!
I rode most of the lifts by myself, like I said, "best field trip ever" so quiet and relaxing
Natalie and I together on the lift
Natalie and her friends about to head down the hill
Tomorrow I'm going to the Northern Arizona Museum with Courtney and her class and Matt gets to go to the Flagstaff Library with Ben and the kindergarten.......field trips, field trips!

5 comments:
how fun to have older kids and get to be apart of their lives!
A skiing field trip? Where do you live, the Swiss Alps or something?! lol That's awesome! :)
Man that sure beats the pumkin patch!!! So nice to go on a field trip and then get to be all by yourself, thats my kind of chaperoning!
What a great field trip! How great that you and Matt are able to go to the field trips. You and your kids will remember those great times together.
My 5th grader is on the bus for one right now. They are going to OMSI a hands on science museum and are spending the night!!! Unfortunately I'm not able to go since I'm still recuperating.
Kristin, you have such a beautiful family. I have enjoyed reading your blog! What a great mom you are!
Post a Comment