Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy day.....as my Grandma would say!

Today was one of those happy days....nothing extraordinary, just little things added up to make me smile!
~I went for a walk this morning and all the fall wild flowers are in full color.....beautiful!!!

~ After 4 months of being higher than my "goal weight" at Weight Watchers I am finally back to my goal as a lifetime member.......I gained 7 pounds during the move and I struggled to get them back off.......now I have a few more to go to get to my truly happy place on the scale. BUT I am within my WW goal and didn't have to pay today ~ that makes me super happy!!!!

~ I saw a bumper sticker today on the back of a mini van and it said, "I used to be cool." Still cracks me up when I think about it!!!

~ The bestest part of the day.........I was at this store here call 1/2 of 1/2......it's one of those scummy stores that almost makes you want to turn around as soon as you walk in, but then you look at the screamin' deals on some cute brand name clothes mixed in with junkie stuff so it pulls you in. Still on my high from my WW weigh in, I went there to look around since I was all by myself and had some time to burn. I picked through racks and racks of dresses, tried on a few and decided to buy one. The tag said, $24......I felt that was a great deal, but then it rang up at $4.86......WHAT? I wanted to hug the cashier.......it's super cute and I love it, I'll be wearing it to church on Sunday :) I love a good deal!

Hoping everyone else had a happy day too!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Oh I love a happy day and I love 1/2 of 1/2. It is scummy fabulous!!

Dorothy said...

Wow...what a find on that dress!!! I've never been in that store...I might have to check it out!

Ryan and Maria said...

SUPER DAY for sure, I'm in need of a Happy Day, it's been long coming!

Paul and Mari said...

Glad you had such a HAPPY DAY!

CBaxter said...

I used to be cool.

Lori said...

Where is the picture of your WW bod in the new 4 dollar dress?