My kiddos are all in school and people always ask me what I do all day......I reply, "whatever I want" and smile ~ this is what I felt like doing to celebrate the start of the new school year.
She inherited the yellow furniture from my sister, who couldn't stand it anymore after having it in her room growing up. Natalie likes the bright color and I like the right price....free!
My sewing efforts wouldn't win any prizes at the fair, but I had fun making them and she loves the new look to her room. Now I need to finish unpacking one last room in our house.....I don't really want to do that!

8 comments:
How fun! They look amazing! Great job.
you must teach me yours ways!
Holy cow!I couldn't do even one stitch of that if you paid me - a lot! I am so impressed. Way to go! It's absolutely adorable (can you make me a king sized one for my bedroom, please? lol). I miss you!
XOXOXOXOXO
I am impressed! Nice job!
so cute - you could come make some for us with all your free time
WOW! Maybe I'll start and finish Kendals when Brinley is in school, only three more years. Looks so cute!
So cute, I love them Martha Stewart :) You are so talented- Your kids are so cute!!!!! I can't believe our boys are in 1st grade now!! How is being back in Kansas- we miss it so bad!!
So cute! I think the yellow furniture is what makes it.
Post a Comment