Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Wedding

Our cute friend, Emily, was married last week and the kids participated in her big day.....Ben ring bearer, Courtney flower girl and Natalie was in charge of making sure everyone wrote down "wishes" for the couple at the reception.....a job she took very seriously!

Ben and Courtney ready to march down the aisle
the newlyweds
Matt dancing before the reception with Emily's Grandma.......hahaha, it was the best part, notice no one else is dancing....the piano was playing and she couldn't sit still so she just plucked Matt off his chair and off they went ~ he was a good sport and I had the best laugh I've had in a long time!
My babies
Seth and Emily with the kiddos!
It was beautiful, we were grateful to be included!



2 comments:

Jarom said...

Your kids are just so cute!

And I loved the picture of Matt with Grandma!

Kim said...

Love the pictures! We were so sad to have missed it. Your kids look great!