We are moving back to kAnSaS this summer......never in my wildest dreams did I think that we would raise our kiddos in Kansas, but off we go. Matt was a offered a great spot in his old office and he couldn't turn it down. We are checking off the list of things to do before we leave, so sad to leave such a great place that we love.
* gave our farewell talks at church yesterday
* was released from my calling at church yesterday....sighhhh!
* started to sell things on Craigslist that we don't want or need in the new house
* half way through the end of the year celebrations/plays/concerts for the kids at school
* hurrying through books that I borrowed from friends
* cleaning out closets and drawers....where does all this stuff come from?
Thankfully we have professional movers packing and carrying everything off to the land of OZ ~ so that part won't be painful.
Only 37 more days until we pile in the cars off for a new adventure in the same little town we lived in before......it will be so bittersweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Cousin-in-law!
Too bad Kansas isn't any closer to Oregon! Good luck with your move.
What a fun new adventure! Good luck!
We are so very excited to have you guys back!!
Why can't he get his job in Fresno back?! We miss you guys! Good luck on the move!
Aw, I can totally feel the "bitter-sweetness" of it! I can tell how much you loved it there in AZ, but going back to a place you've lived and loved before is a real blessing, I'm sure. Good luck with the move! *hugs*
Post a Comment