Today I ran while the kids rode their bikes to school and then I ran for another few miles after I dropped them off and when I got home the plumber's truck was in my driveway and my garage door was open. So I walk inside the house and two men are just standing there chatting in my family room, ummm, creepy! I have a hundred thoughts running through my head..."the appt. was for Monday, I didn't give anyone permission to come in my house, my purse is in here, I'm all sweaty from my run & I stink, this is creepy and weird, my house is a mess, and I was planning to clean the toliets before anyone had to come and touch them, what in the world is going on here?" Then one of the plumbers says and I quote, "I seen the garage door opener on the car outside and thought it was for us." Ummm, no that was for me because I was running. Who just opens someone's house without permission and goes inside?
So since they were here with the new toliets I had them go ahead and put them in. But if you've ever run a few miles you know that when you get home you need to use the toliet and take care of business, so once I recovered from the shock of two strange men being in my house and I realized I had to go, there wasn't a toliet left in the house....I thought about going to the neighbor's house, but you can't really just go to your neighbors house and stink up their bathroom. Some how I was able to hold it for an hour and a half, but as soon as they left I broke in one of those new, pretty, white toliets.
I guess I need to find a new spot to leave the garage door opener when I run!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Gosh...those men sound like JACKASSES
I would have taken care of my business in the front seat of their truck!
She would have too, how I love Colleen.
LOL! I love the aboce coments. I want to party with you guys! :D
That sounds like a very... interesting... morning. When I read the title I was thinking a squirrel at your door, or a little bobcat on your running trail - but two plumbers in your family room?! Now THAT would make me worry about rabies!
P.S. Are you running any races lately? I was thinking you should find a half marathon up near you early next year and voila! A great excuse to come and see you! :)
Kristen, I'm so excited that you happened on my blog. I love seeing what everyone is up to. I am in total shock over the plumbers. I would have called the police as soon as I noticed the garage door open! A couple of hours in jail would teach them some manners.
Kristy - I'm doing a 1/2 marathon in Sedona - Feb. 7th, come on over!!!!
Jerks! Sounds like he wasn't the sharpest tool in his box! you should have screamed and made a big scene, that is so creepy! I have nightmares that go like that!
Post a Comment