Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Smart Boy!!!





I'm sure no one else has this problem, but my kids are constantly yelling and being mean to each other and I am constantly trying to find ways to make it stop or at least lower the volume a bit. So last night for FHE we made this poster and the idea was to have each person write something in their hand print that would make our house more peaceful.........Ben's is in the top left corner if you can see what he wrote, "DAD OBEY MOM"
I laughed so hard I cried, that's my boy!!!

6 comments:

David and Colleen said...

That is so awesome

Mary said...

That's Ben! Spoken like a true son! :) Way to Go!

Seriously, that is a way cool idea! I may have to try that in my classes. :) I've got some overly competetiveness going on. The trash talking was getting bad.

Let me know how that works out. :)

LaShelle said...

That's a good boy! So funny!!

Leslie said...

Now, if he can just remeber that for when he gets married, he'll be all set!

Alicia said...

I think that may be one of the best ways to keep the peace around our house most of the time :) You are teaching him right! Great idea for FHE though--I'll have to remember that for when my girls are old enough to fight with each other!

Ryan and Maria said...

Too funny! I think we need to steal your idea for our next FHE...