Friday, August 22, 2008
Ode to Kansas
It's been exactly a year now since we moved out of the Sunflower State into the Grand Canyon State.........it's hard to believe! I took this picture yesterday at the entrance of our neighborhood, every time I drive by the sunflowers it makes me smile and think of all the friends we made in Kansas - love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
We love you too.
Perhaps you didn't mean us.
But then again how could you not mean us?
I thought you might like all the comments.
I'm feeling a little giddy, school starts monday :)
who is this??? why do you keep posting on my blog? Of course I meant you, even though you're no longer a Kansan either...did you ever change your license plates?
Oh school....it's a glorious place! I saw a bumper sticker that said, "my child excels at Tuba City Boarding School" ~ now there's a thought :)
Hey! What about all your sunny California friends? Your kids are so big, I can't believe they are all in school.
So, you found me! Good, good. I can't believe you have been gone a whole year. Doesn't seem like it's been that long. And, I totally agree, it's awesome having the kids gone all day at school!
Lori, we miss ya'll too!!!! I keep telling Matt he needs to figure out where and when we are heading next and just plant it there for awhile.......I would love to stay here, but we'll see how that goes :)
Post a Comment