This is the KC temple a few weeks ago........we are so excited it's coming!!!

The Temple Lot in Independence, Mo.......with the Community of Christ Temple in the background and gorgeous fall color!

We went to Nauvoo last week and I was hoping the trees were still in full color, but we were a week or two too late! Still amazing though....

Some fun pictures

love this....

This is the reason we went to Nauvoo..........this darling couple got married!

Congrats Kayla and Gene!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS Sis. Walborger, I could not tell you enough how PROUD it makes me to know that Kayla waited a whole year so she could get married in the temple!!!! My heart just overflows with love and admeration every time I see a pic of those two on temple ground!!!! Church is true!!!!!!!
* sorry about butchering your name.... I just now noticed that I hit O instead of U
Post a Comment