
We have this cute kitty, who lives outside and in the garage and while living in Flagstaff (forest) she picked up the habit of clawing trees. After shredding most of the neighbor's tree to the point of embarrassment on our part Matt decided it was time to declaw her. I didn't think that was the best idea since she does live outside so I found these nail covers online (softpaws) and they totally work, plus they come in fancy colors so our kitty now sports pink nails and the trees are safe!
4 comments:
I've heard of those! Glad you found something less drastic than de-clawing her. Sounds like a win-win for all.
That's funny!!!! LOL!!!! I love it!
How did you get them on her?? Can you imagine trying to get those on Randy? haha Much better than declawing her! and I bet cheaper too!
L
Stop it, your killing me. That is hilarious.
Post a Comment