Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Puerto Rico

Matt went to Puerto Rico for 2 weeks for work, so I met him there and spent 6 fun-filled days!
A cute girl from church stayed with the kids and they had a blast too
it was rainy and overcast almost the entire time, but 80 degrees and it was heavenly
I just thought this was amazing, growing on the side of a pilar
we hiked in the rainforest and it poured the entire day...
we were soaked through our rain ponchos, it was incredible still
this is what tourists look like :)
note went sent to the kids
500 year old fortress
Old San Juan
coolest cat ever
My welcome home....they even made a chocolate cake
it's always fun to go, but there's no place like home!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

so pretty!! Beave and I went 6 years ago and we would love to go back... funny it isn't a common tropical destination but we liked it... glad you got to go!