Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to the ward

So our church has a little Relief Society Newsletter (the women's organization) and they spotlight people each month. This month I was asked to fill out a little questionnaire about myself so they could do a little write up about me in the newsletter. Well I can't stand these sort of things, I'm not much of a "favorites" sort of person......but I reluctantly filled it out and handed it in. Today I was sitting in Primary (children's sunday school) and I was handed the newsletter.......I couldn't believe what I was reading, I started laughing so hard I had tears coming down........

There was question about my favorite music, so I wrote, " Unfortunately Miley Cyrus is played in my house way too often, but I like to listen to......." But what it says in the newsletter is, "She enjoys listening to Miley Cyrus" What the heck??? NEVER did I say that. The girl that writes the newsletter obviously didn't get my sarcasm and being newly married with no children has no idea what it's like to live with 2 little pre-teenie girls.

So apparently Miley is my music of choice :) good grief!!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

You LOVE Hannah Montana. That's so cool.

Paul and Mari said...

And I never knew...

CBaxter said...

Hey, I like to rock out to a little "Party in the USA" occasionally...in fact, it's playing right now! I kid you not!