We couldn't be more proud
I am so glad he is learning the most important things in life at school!
Nice - - I love it when my kids come home with new tricks and new words.
Awesome...way to go Ben!
Wow, and he is only in kindergarten! He is advanced, I thought boys didn't learn that until second grade.
Oh, it's just a GUN! Not, you know, the other thing. That makes it much better! My kids don't sugar-coat it. It's just, well, you know. AKA OBNOXIOUS! Although Doug's dad is really proud...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am so glad he is learning the most important things in life at school!
Nice - - I love it when my kids come home with new tricks and new words.
Awesome...way to go Ben!
Wow, and he is only in kindergarten! He is advanced, I thought boys didn't learn that until second grade.
Oh, it's just a GUN! Not, you know, the other thing. That makes it much better! My kids don't sugar-coat it. It's just, well, you know. AKA OBNOXIOUS! Although Doug's dad is really proud...
Post a Comment