That is a great picture! Your kids were so cute in that Nativity!
I love the live nativity. We were out of town, shooting a wedding or we would have been there!Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love singing in primary. Miss it. m
I love the updates - - so cute!!
Merry Christmas! hadn't had time to surf blogs lately, but I love what you have done to yours. Great photo of you and the kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a great picture! Your kids were so cute in that Nativity!
I love the live nativity. We were out of town, shooting a wedding or we would have been there!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love singing in primary. Miss it. m
I love the updates - - so cute!!
Merry Christmas! hadn't had time to surf blogs lately, but I love what you have done to yours. Great photo of you and the kids!
Post a Comment