Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Glimpse of Thanksgiving

Grandma teaching the girls the secret to making rolls
Ben teaching Grandpa the secret to Legos
We went to Sedona and hiked to one of the many vortexes to "be energized and spiritually renewed"
I guess we were not in tune with mother earth because we didn't "feel it," but the views were spectacular
Lovin' Sedona

4 comments:

Rachel Rackham Westhoff said...

Kris,

Love your new family photo!! You all look great! So, would you recommend your neck of the woods as a good place to look for a job for us post army. We are starting to scrutinize the map to pick a spot. Do you like it there? How close is skiing??? (an essential element of all home choices for John...)

Leah said...

I love the pictures, and I got your message I'll call you soon :)

Ryan and Maria said...

What a fun time! I'm jealous of all your outdoor adventures, as Kansas is just so NOT filled with the same views ;). Happy Holidays!!!

Paul and Mari said...

That family pic is great! Glad it all worked out. Fun Thanksgiving! Looks like everyone learned lots. Isn't the hiking in Sedona great.