Monday, October 27, 2008

I LOVE Mondays

AAAWWWWW Monday! I love Mondays!!!! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my family too, but when everyone is out the door on Monday morning I always have a sense of relief wash over me and then I get really excited to reclaim my house after a crazy weekend. Lovin' a clean, quiet house for a few hours!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, what did you say? Did you just say, "clean"? What? Huh? That.does.not.compute. I have no idea what that means. And, wait... quiet? Clean and quiet, like, at the same TIME?! This must be a cruel, cruel joke, my friend.

Leslie said...

Amen, sister!

Leah said...

I was going to write the EXACT same thing as Leslie, so Amen Leslie!

LaShelle said...

I know this is really weird, but I was also going to write, amen, sister,
we all need some new words of affirmation! :O)