Sunday, October 12, 2008

Courtney's big day!

It's official, Courtney was baptized yesterday as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! She smiled and giggled the entire day!
Proud daddy and daughter!
These pictures are funny because there were so many cameras taking pictures everyone is looking in a different direction :)
Grandpa and Grandma Walburger came in from the Reservation for Courtney's big day!
My mom flew in from Cali
Me and my beautiful little girls! I'm one lucky mama!!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats to Courtney! Wish we could have been there I can't believe how much they have grown! You look amazing as well Kristin. we miss you guys!

Matt said...

Way to go, Courtney! Kate and the rest of us really wanted to be there!

Kristin and Matt, just one more to go!

Leah said...

Sweet sweet Courtney how we love her! Congratulations, we are sorry we missed it.

David and Colleen said...

Wow! Great pictures :) You all look so nice...I can't believe how much the kids have all grown in just a year! Courtney I am glad your day was very special :) Congratulations!! We miss y'all!

Julianna said...

I cannot believe how fast your kids are growning! It seems like just last week Natalie joined your family. Tell them to stop getting older because I'm not. :)

Holly Schwendiman said...

These pictures are SO awesome. My goodness, when did our kids get so big????

Hugs,
Holly

LaShelle said...

We were happy to be a part of the big day! Courtney was so cute and funny, she acted so embarassed by all the attention!
Hey Kristin, lookin' good in all the pics girl!! Oh, ya!

Piano Mom said...

I so glad you found me! How are you doing? Your kids are getting so big. Your family is beautiful.