Love the pix, we miss you guys!
Love the picture of Half Dome. You are such a stud! Maybe next year I'll join you.
yeah Kris!!! I love your template did you get it from Blogger?? I might have to check them out and update myself.... I'm linking you on my blog so I can cyberstalk you! You look GREAT!!! Give my best to all your family-
very cute - - glad to see you joined the ranks -
YEA! Oh how fun to see pictures of you guys! I'm adding you to ours if that's okay. FuN SuMmEr!!
Yay! I love reading my loved one's blogs and now I have one more! Keep it coming, girl! Your family looks amazing and I miss you... Love, Kristy
love it! You're awesome!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the pix, we miss you guys!
Love the picture of Half Dome. You are such a stud! Maybe next year I'll join you.
yeah Kris!!! I love your template did you get it from Blogger?? I might have to check them out and update myself.... I'm linking you on my blog so I can cyberstalk you! You look GREAT!!! Give my best to all your family-
very cute - - glad to see you joined the ranks -
YEA! Oh how fun to see pictures of you guys! I'm adding you to ours if that's okay. FuN SuMmEr!!
Yay! I love reading my loved one's blogs and now I have one more! Keep it coming, girl! Your family looks amazing and I miss you... Love, Kristy
love it! You're awesome!
Post a Comment